Your go-to source for Industrial 3D Printing & 3D Scanning , serving the Mid-Atlantic Region.
- Licensed professional engineer
- Over 26 years in global product development engineering and manufacturing
- Proven experience in "design for manufacturing" and component consolidation
- Very hands on in the development and manufacturing processes
- Mechanical engineering degree from VMI and MBA in finance from York College of PA
- Background in business administration
- Assists with daily operations and oversees product delivery
- Specializes in marketing, social media promotion, and content creation
- Owner and director of LearningRx Staunton-Harrisonburg
- Volunteers and serves on the Boards of the Staunton-Augusta Rotary Club and Mental Health America of Augusta
- Graduate of Mary Baldwin University
Parts do not always need to be complicated to show that you are doing something special and differentLatest Projects
East Coast Additive uses Markforged brand 3D printers.